Aspect is proud to have a commercial partnership arrangement with the Riga Technical University (RTU), Department of Clothing & Textile Technology, as a Centre of Excellence partner.
RTU works closely with us in leveraging their knowhow in such areas as:
- Increasing productivity and upgrading workforce development strategies to create a safer working environment for our valued team, leading to enhanced efficiencies and improved competitiveness.
- Production & Supply Chain efficiencies based on designing and improving the manufacturing process of textile clothing.
- Research & Development in new technology applications, one such project is the use of a 3-D full body scanner that provides 136 individual body measurements, within a 1mm tolerance in order to aid performance sportswear pattern design and development.
- Fabric testing and new fabric development with advanced laboratory testing facilities.
- The development of new types of sports performance textiles from natural fibers.
- The role expansion of functional sports performance textiles by integrating into the garments electronic systems
- We cooperate in hosting work experience opportunities for those studying at RTU in the various Garment Technology fields.